DR. STRANGE
I've always been fascinated with magic since I was a little boy. I've been reading books and watching videos about magic when I was much younger. So when Marvel announced that it's coming out with a Dr. Strange movie, I've eagerly anticipated how it would turn out to be.
It's the story of a top neurosurgeon named Stephen Strange who lost the dexterity of both his hands in a fatal car crash. Wanting to find a cure, he travels to Nepal to meet the Ancient One - a master of Eastern Mysticism, who later teaches him more than what he is looking for, eventually becoming the Sorcerer Supreme.
Watching DR. STRANGE on IMAX made the long wait worthwhile. With spectacular visuals and the perfect casting of Benedict Cumberbatch as the titular character, Marvel has done it again ! It's unlike any other superhero film we've seen so far. Combined with great storytelling, fine acting, and some of the best fight sequences on film, Marvel scored another breakthrough ! Inception + Harry Potter + Sherlock Holmes = Dr. Strange
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
SEA CAN Alliance by COMCO Mundo Strengthens Presence in Indochina with Mekhala Radiant Communications as New Affiliate in Cambodia
PRESS RELEASE SEA CAN (Southeast Asia Communications Agencies Network) Alliance by COMCO Mundo expands its regional presence with the addi...
-
Midnight is the witching hour! Be among the first to see Insidious: The Red Door by booking tickets for July 5, at 12:01 am, in these pa...
-
In PH cinemas soon 11.9 Light-years from home. 6th grade science teacher. 1 chance to save us all. Based on “The Martian” author Andy Weir...
-
An exciting expansion of the SYNDUALITY universe, “SYNDUALITY Noir” follows a group of humans as they try to rebuild their life above grou...



No comments:
Post a Comment