Sunday, July 18, 2021

Angeline Quinto is the New Celebrity Endorser of Ayesha Beauty Products

 



Singer and actress Angeline Quinto who had spawned many hit songs throughout the years, is the newest face of a thriving beauty product. Little did she know that one of her songs - "Patuloy Ang Pangarap", inspired Armie Rosale Agmata, the CEO of Ayesha Beauty Products (ABP) to work hard and reach for her dreams.      

In just four years, Ms. Armie's beauty products are now available nationwide, and Angeline, who used to serve as her inspiration, is now her newest endorser. 

"Just like Angeline, I had humble beginnings in life and I never gave up on my dreams despite the negative criticisms thrown at me. Her song really inspired me a lot that is why I am very happy that we got her as our first ever celebrity endorser because her story pretty much mirrors the journey I went through in putting up Ayesha." said Ms. Armie. 

Angeline felt overwhelmed that she was chosen by ABP Corporation to be their newest face. But more than the endorsement, the singer-actress expressed how moved she was when she found out how her song influenced Armie's life.     

"It's very fulfilling to know that your song impacted someone's life. As a singer, that's what we really want - for our songs to move the hearts of our listeners. What Ms. Armie went through is more than that because the song motivated her to improve her life, work hard in her business, and help other people change their lives too." shared Angeline.   

 


During the live press conference and contract signing of this endorsement, Angeline got teary-eyed when she recalled the passing of her Mama Bob last year. She lost a major part of her life. But now that she's with Ayesha Beauty Products Corporation, she feels that she's part of a new family.  

Before becoming the Queen of Teleserye Theme Songs, Angeline used to be an aspiring singer who actively competed in several barangay singing contests. She even joined talent searches on television but she always came home empty-handed. That is until 2011 when she was named the first grand winner of "Star Power: Sharon's Search for the Next Female Pop Superstar."  

"I can very much relate to Ms. Armie's story that's why I am so happy to be part of the Ayesha family. They really worked hard to get to where they are now. Aside from producing effective products, I like that they have a heart for service and they are really passionate to beautify and improve the skin of many Filipinas and even guys too." added Angeline.  

Ayesha's top product is its rejuvenating kit, which comes in mild formula, extra-strength, and premium varieties, and can be availed for only P250. The kit contains kojic soap, rejuvenating cream and toner, collagen with elastin cream, and sunblock gel cream.     

"Before it is just a dream for me to have whiter skin, so when I discovered the rejuvenating kit, I told myself that I want others to enjoy its benefits as well. When I finally found a supplier, I worked twice as hard to reach my goals. Now I have my own manufacturing plant, and we even added new products like lotion, cream, toner, and many more." said Ms. Armie.  

Ms. Armie, and her husband Michael, COO of ABP Corporation, were beaming with pride when they shared their reseller program wherein they gave out cash, gadgets, and travel incentives to their distributors.   

1 comment:

GET READY FOR AN ACTION-PACKED JOLLY CHRISTMAS! WATCH THE TRAILER FOR “RED ONE,” STARRING DWAYNE JOHNSON AND CHRIS EVANS, IN CINEMAS NOVEMBER 13

It's never too early to get jacked for Christmas . Watch the trailer for "Red One" now, starring Dwayne Johnson and Chris Evan...